Commercial Environmental Services
Environmental Remediation Services for your Business
Environmental Remediation Services in NJ, PA, NYC
Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. Environmental Services is the premier provider of specialized environmental testing, clean up, remediation and hazardous waste management in the New Jersey, New York City and Philadelphia, PA area. Its highly-skilled professionals have the technology, tools and expertise to deliver reliable, effective, comprehensive solutions to for a wide variety of environmental emergencies and remediation needs.
Our staff is prepared and available 24/7, 365 days a year. Returning your business to full operations in a safe, healthy workplace in a short a time possible is our primary goal.
We work with major insurance companies, NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs), consultants and Third Party Adjusters (TPAs) to provide a full range of environmental remediation services to many commercial and government organizations:
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public and private health-care facilities
- Condominium associations
- Real estate organizations
- Commercial and residential property management organizations
- Fuel dealers
IRS Environmental Services is a member of Disaster Kleenup International and is fully vetted and certified as environmental remediation experts. We have built a solid reputation for service excellence, and make client satisfaction our highest priority and driving force.
In addition,IRS is one of the nation’s few property restoration and environmental remediation companies to have a Certified Industrial Hygienist on staff. Our CIH evaluates safety issues and potential health hazards such as mold, bacteria, pesticides, asbestos and other contaminants and implements solutions to these environmental hazards.
Mold Removal and Mold Damage Remediation
Trained IRS Environmental specialists use state-of-the-art technology and processes to thoroughly inspect and eliminate mold and bacteria contamination throughout your facility. Insurance Restoration Specialists Restoration Division seamlessly provides comprehensive repair and contents recovery services.
- Mold Inspection and Remediation
- Odor Control and Deodorization – Odorox® Hydroxyl Treatment
- Structural Drying, Humidity Control, Drying Verification
- HVAC and Air System Inspections and Cleaning
- Debris and Content Removal
- Mold Damaged Equipment and Facility Cleaning and Recovery
Hazardous Waste Spill Response
We provide 24/7 emergency spill response and hazardous waste management for commercial and industrial operations, including oil, gasoline, mercury, PCB, and other chemical spills and releases.
Our OSHA-40 HAZWOPER technicians and certified Hazardous Materials Management professionals manage all aspects of spill response and remediation in full accordance with state and federal health and safety regulations and insurance claim requirements.
- Site Management and Control
- Emergency Response Resource Coordination
- Site Remediation and Remediation Verification
- Debris and Contaminant Removal
- Cargo Clean Up
- Air Quality Testing and Monitoring
- Industrial Cleaning for Facilities and Equipment
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Mercury Spill Clean Up and Disposal
- Biohazard Response and Biological Decontamination
Storage Tank Removal
IRS Environmental Services removes storage tanks from industrial and commercial properties in accordance with state and federal requirements.
Commercial Oil Tank, Fuel Tank and Storage Tank Removal
- Oil tank removal
- Oil tank recycling or disposal
- Soil testing and soil remediation
- Structural Support
Soil Testing and Site Remediation
IRS Environmental Services provides soil and groundwater inspection, testing and remediation services to commercial property owners and property management companies.
- Soil Testing and Inspection
- Groundwater and Surface Water Testing and Inspection
- Contaminated Soil, Groundwater and Surface Water Remediation
- Hazardous waste removal
- Site Remediation
- Facility decontamination
- Demolition and hazardous material removal and disposal
Lab Pack Services
IRS Environmental Services experts provide lab pack services to private and public healthcare facilities and laboratories to manage containerized hazardous and non-hazardous materials, including laboratory chemicals, samples, cleaning supplies and maintenance supplies for compliant disposal.
- Waste collection and segregation
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste packaging
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste transportation
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal