Wind and Storm Damage Restoration
Commercial – Residential – Industrial Storm Damage Restoration Services
Powerful winds and damaging hail during seasonal storms, tornadoes and hurricanes can cause tens of thousands of dollars to property, homes and businesses. Downed trees, blowing debris and hailstones create dangerous environments and can severely damage buildings and other structures.
Insurance Restoration Specialists is the premier provider of commercial, industrial and residential wind and storm damage restoration services in the New Jersey and Philadelphia areas. Since 1985, its IRS Restoration division specialists have responded to storm emergencies to clear and secure property, recover and restore damaged contents, and return property to its original condition as quickly and painlessly as possible. We handle every job with a focus on care, quality and speed.
Wind and Storm Damage Mitigation Services
IRS Restoration offers emergency storm response services 24 hours a day. Our specialists assess the extent of storm, wind and hail damage. We clear debris from damaged buildings and take immediate steps to prevent further damage. We secure the site, reinforce structures, board up windows and doors, and tarp roofs. If necessary, contents are removed and inventoried for cleaning and repair.
- Site Security, Temporary Fencing
- Shoring and Structural Reinforcing
- Window and Door Board-Ups
- Emergency Roof Tarping
- Water Extraction and Pump Outs
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Carpet Extraction and Cleaning
- Content Packouts
Wind and Storm Damage Repair Services
In order to help clients recover from wind and storm damage as quickly as possible, IRS Restoration will oversee the entire storm clean up and rebuilding process. Our team of experts returns homes and businesses to original condition with a full range of damage repair and reconstruction services. Our specialists work directly with insurance agents and adjustors to ensure that our clients receive all available coverage to minimize out-of-pocket costs. They prepare detailed, accurate wind and storm damage appraisals and reconstruction estimates.
- Storm debris removal
- Roofing repair and replacement
- Fencing repair and replacement
- Window repair and replacement
- Siding repair and replacement
- Drywall removal, repair and replacement
- Masonry – foundations, brick work, slabs and walks
- Electrical installation, repair and replacement
- HVAC installation, repair and replacement