Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc.
First in Disaster Recovery and Environmental Services since 1985
Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. is the premier emergency response company in New Jersey. Established in 1985, IRS is uniquely qualified to handle any type of disaster including oil and chemical spills, fire and floods, biohazards, environmental and infectious disease outbreaks. With a seasoned and professionally trained staff, Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. responds to over 1200 emergency events each year.
Highly Qualified Remediation Experts
IRS employs a staff of over 50 full-time professionals. Division heads are at the top of their fields with many years of professional experience. Their supervisory staff and field teams are seasoned veterans with years of experience in their respective divisions. Almost all are cross trained to be able to work other scenarios with expertise. As employee turnover is minimal it is a fact that many of our employees, from management to office staff to field workers average many years each with the company. It is that strength of organization that our clients have come to depend upon.
Emergency Response and Mitigation Equipment and Technology
Emergency remediation equipment is the backbone of this company. We currently have over 30 vehicles and hundreds of pieces of specialized equipment. Our vehicles and equipment have evolved over the years so that many vehicles are designed for specific purposes. Our equipment inventory makes us proud. We are always looking to improve the quality of our emergency response and restoration apparatus. Equipment is constantly updated, serviced and kept clean so that any response can be handled immediately and without hesitation. Bad equipment is bad management, something to which we do not subscribe.
Associations and Affiliations
Certifications held by IRS and/or its technicians include:
- Certified Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER 40) Technicians, OSHA
- Certified Emergency Hazard First Responder, National Fire Protection Association
- Certified Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Auditor (HACCP), FDA/USDA
- Certified Confined Space Entry Technicians, OSHA
- Certified Right-to-Know Hazard Awareness, OSHA
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certified Firm, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Certified Restorer (CR), Restoration Industry of America
- Certified Construction Safety and Health Contractor, OSHA
- Registered State of New Jersey Contractor
- Registered State of New Jersey Public Works Contractor
- Certified EPA Lead Renovator, US EPA
- New Jersey Underground Storage Tank Certification
- State of NJ C115 Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closure Contractor
- New Jersey Subsurface Evaluation Certification
- Certified Green Risk Professional (GRP), Vale Training
- Registered NJ Department of Environmental Protection Medical Waste Generator
- Certified Environmental Infection Control Remediator (CEICR), American Council of Certified Accreditation
- Certified Bloodborne Pathogens Response Technicians, OSHA
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CMRS), American Indoor Air Quality Council
- State of NJ C103 Microbial Remediation Contractor
- Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (NADCA)
- Certified Ventilations System Inspector (NADCA)
- Certified Ventilations System Mold Remediator (NADCA)